When the McLarty family brought 3 month old Hunter into their lives, they had no idea they were gaining to be gaining much more than a family member. Turns out, they were also gaining a hero. Hunter wouldn’t settle down one night, and a trip outside didn’t do the trick. When his adoptive mom, Jill, asked him what was wrong, Hunter immediately ran to the stove in the kitchen. Much to Jill’s surprise, the stove had been on since dinner and had been leaking dangerous gas into the home for hours! Hunter saved their lives that night, and Jill says she now knows without a doubt that Hunter was brought into their lives for a reason.
Help Rescue Animals
Provide food and vital supplies to shelter pets at The Animal Rescue Site for free! →