Cats have a hilarious way of showing their affection, don’t they? We all know the feeling. You’ll try your best to give them some attention or a loving pat, only to be shunned. Once a few minutes have passed and you have moved onto something else, they will wedge themselves into the tightest space possible.
The following photos show just how far cats are willing to push their “if I fits, I sits” ethos! You are going to be dying of laughter by the time you have finished scrolling, guaranteed.
1. You got yourself into this mess, cat. You are going to have to get yourself back out.
2. Kentucky Fried Kitty, anyone? We kid, we kid.
3. This is the sort of picture that would make you think it was Photoshop unless you knew otherwise.
4. This is the sort of picture that would make you think it was Photoshop unless you knew otherwise.
5. This chat’s facial expression says it all, doesn’t it? “Please help me out of this jam, I promise that I will be good in the future.”
6. A position like this one cannot possibly be comfortable, but who are we to tell this cat how to live?
7. This tubby kitty seems to have found the perfect spot to catch a nap. The ingenuity on display here is incredible.
8. That will teach this cat to try and wedge themselves inside of a couch like this. What did they think was going to happen?
9. The way that this cat is sitting in this photo is a little TOO calm for our liking. It is almost like they are actually enjoying themselves.
10. The eyes say everything that this furry feline is unable to. It is like they are pleading for help without actually opening their mouth.
11. We had to look at this photo several times in order to make sure that we were not actually missing something. This is impressive, on the lowest of keys.
12. Who doesn’t like to curl up inside of a potted plant when it is time for a nap? Totally normal behavior, for sure.
13. A cat this fat should not be able to fit into a space so small. It is unnerving to look at it, in all honesty.
14. If you are anything like us, you would pay to see a video of how this cat came to be wedged inside of here.
15. Beware of this cat! (once they figure out how to get back down from there)
Chris Winters is an avid writer who also loves to hunt ghosts when she’s not at her keyboard. Although she once saw someone walking towards her with a sheet over their head, she’s yet to confirm that they exist.
Help Rescue Animals
Provide food and vital supplies to shelter pets at The Animal Rescue Site for free! →