Like most pet parents I know, our furbabies mean the world to us. I’m a self described “Crazy Dog Lady”and couldn’t be more proud. Dogs may not really be our children, but they are still our babies. Mother’s Day is May 11th, and it may not necessarily have been created to celebrate dog moms, but we think it should have been!
Do you know a proud dog mom? Maybe you yourself are a dog mom and just want to spoil yourself this Mother’s Day. Whatever the case may be, browse through this list and find the perfect present (or two!) for the dog mom in your life!
1. Every dog mom knows that although she adopted her pup from the shelter, her dog was the one who was actually saving her. This bracelet is a beautiful way to tell the world how incredible rescue dogs are.
2. One of the most beautiful things about dogs is their pure and unconditional love for their humans. You know they will always be there for you, no matter what. This bumper sticker lets the other drivers know that you have a furry friend at home who loves you!
Article continues below
Our Featured Programs
See how we’re making a difference for People, Pets, and the Planet and how you can get involved!
3. Your furbabies mean the world to you, and it’s time to let the world know. Get this vibrant pink t-shirt to show everyone how you really feel!
4. The day you rescued your dog, they found a forever home in your heart, and you found a best friend. Hold them forever close to your heart with this adorable pendant.
Every dog mom needs this next present…
5. Regardless of the temperature, dog moms need to show off their true colors. This t-shirt and sweatshirt combination is the perfect addition to any dog mom’s wardrobe! Get one here!
How do you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day?
Help Rescue Animals
Provide food and vital supplies to shelter pets at The Animal Rescue Site for free! →