When it comes to spoiling our dogs, treats are at the top of nearly every dog owner’s list. But do you actually know what’s in those treats that you’re giving to your dog for being such a good boy?
We all know that natural is best when it comes to our canine companions. This is especially true when it comes to anything that your dog is going to ingest. Bully sticks are the best way to spoil your pup with a delicious treat they’ll love, and that you won’t have to worry about. With long-lasting flavor that’s made with 100% meat and a single ingredient, this is why bully sticks are the perfect choice when looking to spoil your dog with a treat.
The excellent benefits of PawsGive Bully Sticks:
- All-natural, grass fed and free range
- Promotes dental health for your dog
- USDA regulated to ensure that they’re free of dyes, chemicals, pesticides and preservatives
- High in protein and low in fat, making them an ideal choice for any dog
- Fully digestible, unlike rawhide which can cause blockage or choking, or hooves which can splinter and harm their delicate digestive system
- Terrific source of vitamins and minerals
- Sustainably sourced and eco-friendly
It’s easy to see why so many dog owners trust bully sticks when they want to offer their dog a safe and delicious treat. Your dog’s health and safety are your top priorities as their caregiver. Reach for bully sticks when you want to spoil them, and they’ll thank you for it!
But in case you didn’t know, these natural chews are made of beef pizzle, so you may want to hold off on those sloppy kisses post-bully stick if you’re not familiar with what that actually is… Just keep in mind, you wouldn’t find it on your dinner menu, but it is human-grade and dogs love it!
The preferred choice of mindful dog owners, they’re the only fully digestible chew available for purchase today. See what other dog owners have discovered as the safest choice when it comes to spoiling your dog with a treat.
Peace of mind for you, happiness for them and kindness to the planet. Everyone wins… now pass the pizzle, please!
Help Rescue Animals
Provide food and vital supplies to shelter pets at The Animal Rescue Site for free! →