These deliciously simple pancakes are gluten-free. You read right, gluten-free pancakes! But we have to admit, we don’t eat them because they’re gluten-free, we eat them because they’re so yummy! Seriously, these pancakes are absolute winners because they’re healthy, delicious and you can make them with only three ingredients. Yes, please.
Once you’ve gathered your banana, eggs and cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice), mix em all together, throw them on the griddle cause we’re old fashioned like that and flip up your silver dollars. Voila! You’re starting your day out right!
You could even take it up a notch by adding some chocolate chips and a couple drizzles of maple syrup. Mmm, mmm. But honestly, I just eat them plain! They’re that good!
Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
Yield: 2-3 dozen mini pancakes
- 1 large banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- chocolate chips, optional
- maple syrup, optional
- vegetable oil, butter or non-stick spray
- Use a fork to thoroughly mash bananas and beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Transfer bananas and eggs to blender or combine in one bowl.
- Mix everything together and season with cinnamon.
- Heat a large pan or skillet over medium heat and grease with non-stick spray or butter.
- In batches, pour 1-2 tablespoons batter into pan to create mini pancades. Don’t overcrowd pan.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, then flip and cook other side. 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with chocolate chips (optional) and/or maple syrup.
Recipe adapted from Eugenie Kitchen
Help Rescue Animals
Provide food and vital supplies to shelter pets at The Animal Rescue Site for free! →